Experience_ Confidence_ On your side_
Brentwood Commons II, Suite 275, 750 Old Hickory Boulevard, Brentwood, TN 37027
Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm


Can child support be ordered for a disabled child over 18? read close
How is paternity proven when the mother is unmarried at the time of birth? read close
What is the putative father registry? read close
What are the grounds for divorce? read close
How long does it take to get divorced? read close
How can I afford a lawyer if only my spouse works? read close
What is an annulment? read close
I recently moved to Tennessee. Can I get divorced here? read close
Does Tennessee allow common law marriages? read close
Does the mother usually get custody of the children? read close
How much will I have to pay for child support? read close
Does my child have a say in which parent is the PRP? read close
Can I keep my house? read close
Which parent gets the dependency exemption for income tax after a divorce? read close
Please call our office for an appointment to discuss your case. We will help every step of the way in your divorce or other family law matters.